Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted. Many things have happened inbetween.

As I checked the stats, I was amazed that so many people still read (or briefly come upon) this blog. People from countries like Russia, India and Indonesia have come upon this blog - I have no idea how! lol

I started this blog as a personal experiment how to make less waste (zero waste would be ideal), my journey went over how a community can make less waste and what can be done nationally and internationally - globally.

A LOT can be done. A LOT also means it can lead to overwhelm soon. Especially if you're a scanner or 'multipotentialite' interested in many things, like I am.

So how do you go from 'OMG how do I do this?' to being read internationally (even when no longer posting much) and having a national and international impact?

Well, maybe I'll tell you or maybe I won't! Stay tuned! :)

4 comments:

  1. Well, I don't do it very often anymore, but I guess this was the right day to check back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rafqa! :) YAY you checked back! I'd probably need to put up a subscription thingie - some blogs and some people have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Layla! You're back! Yey! :) :) :) How have you been? Hope everything is good in your life! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sooz! There have been ups and downs! Some things are good, some could be improved lol, as always!

    ReplyDelete